JIM'S FLYING SERVICE
Aerial application is the quickest and most efficient and effective way to cover crops in a timely manner.
Our fixed wing GPS equipped aircraft have proven superior canopy penetration over ground sprayers
with absolutely no crop loss
What are the Benefits of Aerial Spraying
• The loss of wheat and grain due to ground
compaction more than pays for our service.
• Can treat crops faster for disease and pest control
over ground equipment, which is critical for disease
and pest control.
• Not limited by wet soil conditions when
ground machines can’t operate.
• No crop damage and losses from 3 to 7%
even under dry conditions.
• Aircraft does not spread disease as does ground equipment.